Major bug discovered and fixed
While using DBnary in conjunction with other lemon resources (mainly during the Lider datathon in Madrid), we discovered a small but major problem with DBnary data.
Until now, the lemon prefix was http://www.lemon-model.net/ while the official prefix was http://lemon-model.net/ leading to a poor mapping between DBnary data and other lemon datasets.
The prefix has been fixed in the extractor and I also fixed ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS of the dataset. Meaning that from now on, even if you use an older dataset (provided that you re-download it), you’ll have the correct mapping.
The sparql endpoint data will also be updated soon.