Publications about dbnary
- Sérasset, Gilles (2012). DBnary: Wiktionary as a LMF based Multilingual RDF network. In Language Resources and Evaluation Conference, LREC 2012, Istanbul. [pdf]
This first paper is somewhat outdated, as it presents the dataset in its original form, structured using an RDF version of the LMF (Lexical Markup Framework) format. However, Lemon format is largely inspired by LMF and all elements concerning the extraction process are still correct.
- Sérasset, Gilles (2012). DBnary: Wiktionary as a Lemon Based RDF Multilingual Lexical Ressource. Unpublished. [pdf]
This small paper was sent to the Monnet Challenge to briefly present the resource. It currently presents this resource quite accurately.
- Sérasset Gilles (2014). DBnary: Wiktionary as a Lemon-Based Multilingual Lexical Resource in RDF. to appear in Semantic Web Journal (special issue on Multilingual Linked Open Data). [pdf]
This is currently the best presentation of DBnary to appear in the Semantic Web Journal. It will soon appear.
- Tchechmedjiev, Andon, Gilles Sérasset, Jérôme Goulian, and Didier Schwab, Attaching Translations to Proper Lexical Senses in DBnary, in 3rd Workshop on Linked Data in Linguistics: Multilingual Knowledge Resources and Natural Language Processing, LREC 2014, Reykjavik, Island, pp. 5-12. [pdf]
- Sérasset, Gilles and Andon Tchechmedjiev (2014). Dbnary: Wiktionary as Linked Data for 12 Language Editions with Enhanced Translation Relations, in 3rd Workshop on Linked Data in Linguistics: Multilingual Knowledge Resources and Natural Language Processing, LREC 2014, Reykjavik, Island, pp. 68-71. [pdf]
- Ester Pantaleo, Vito Walter Anelli, Tommaso Di Noia, Gilles Sérasset (2017). Etytree: A Graphical and Interactive Etymology Dictionary Based on Wiktionary, in Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on World Wide Web Companion, 2017, Perth (Australia), April 2017, pp.1635–1640, 2017 [pdf].
Presentations about DBnary
- The DBnary ecosystem, presentation given during the 1st LLOD Datathon in Cercedilla and presenting DBnary and lexsema projects.